商务英语

商务口语外贸英语英语合同BEC考试商务实战商务谈判商务信函商务词汇商务礼仪商务会议

剑桥大学电话英语口语教程Unit 07 任务1(1)

kira86 于2019-09-02发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
剑桥大学电话英语口语教程UNIT 07 WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?, Task 1,杂志未收到,致电杂志社。
    小E英语欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

UNIT 7: WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?

第7单元 出什么问题了?

Task 1 (1)

任务1(1)

Customer adviser: Penta Magazines. How may I help you?

宾得杂志社,有什么可以帮您?

Caroline Weaver: Hello, I'm ringing because I sent off my subscription for one of your magazines a couple of months ago, and I still haven't received the first copy.

你好,我几个月前定了一本你们的杂志,但到现在还没有收到一本。

Customer adviser:Oh, that's surprising.

噢,那太奇怪了。

Caroline Weaver: That's what I thought. And I know you received the payment, because the right amount was debited from my credit card on the 23rd of April according to my statement.

我也觉得。我知道你们收到我的付款了,因为我从我的信用卡账单上看到了4月23日支付的那一笔。

Customer adviser Could I just have your postcode?

您能把邮编告诉我吗?

Caroline Weaver Yes, it's BA2 6EW.

好的, BA2 6EW.

Customer adviser: Is that B for bravo, A for alpha?

是bravo的B,alpha的A吗?

Caroline Weaver: That's right.

没错。

Customer adviser I'm just checking ... is that Ms. Caroline Weaver?

我正在查询...是Caroline Weaver小姐吗?

Caroline Weaver: Yes, that's me.

对,是我。

Customer adviser: And is your address 21 Glebe Crescent, Bath?

您的地址是Glebe Crescent, Bath21号吗?

Caroline Weaver: Yes, that's right

没错。

Customer adviser: Well, that's very strange. Our records show that the subscription form was received and dealt with on the 23rd of April.

那就奇怪了。我们的记录显示我们已经收到了订阅表并已经于4月23日处理过了。

Caroline Weaver: That makes sense because you took my money on the 23rd according to the statement. But I still haven't received the magazine - and I've been waiting for about seven weeks now.

这没错,因为从我的账单上来看,你们是在那天扣钱的。但我没有收到杂志——我已经等了快7个星期了。

Customer adviser Well, I don't understand that, because it says here that you were sent the April issue.

那就我不知道了,因为我们这显示您订的四月刊已经发出了。

Caroline Weaver: It may say that, but I never got it. Because the magazine is two-monthly rather than every month, I did wonder whether you were waiting for the next issue, but we're well into June now and nothing has come.

你们可以这么说,但我从没收到过。因为这个杂志是两个月出版一次,所以我以为你们会等下一个周期再一起寄出。但现在已经6月份了,我还是没有收到。

Customer adviser: The April one must have got lost in the post, I suppose.

我估计4月份的杂志在邮局遗失了。

Caroline Weaver: Possibly. To begin with, I thought you were just very slow at dealing with subscriptions, and that I would get my first magazine in June, but it still hasn't come.

有可能。一开始我以为你们只是处理订单比较慢,我以为会在6月份收到杂志,但还是没有收到。

Customer adviser: Well, it is a bit of a mystery, but we can sort it out. I'll adjust the records now and make sure it's sent out immediately.

好吧,这真是奇怪,但我们有办法解决。我现在调整一下记录,马上给你寄出。

Caroline Weaver: Thanks. But won't your records show that my subscription started in April, when in fact it should be June? I do want to get all six magazines in the year I've paid for.

谢谢。但你们的记录不会显示是从4月份开始吧?实际上应该是6月份。我要收到我买的所有6本杂志。

Customer adviser: Yes, that'll be OK because I'll adjust it now to show that your first magazine is the June one. It's not a problem.

没问题,我现在就把您的第一期杂志调整为6月份。这不是问题。

Caroline Weaver: Oh, that's good. Thanks very much.

那就好,谢谢。

Customer adviser: You should get it very soon. I hope you enjoy it.

您应该很快就能收到,希望您喜欢。

Caroline Weaver: Thanks. Bye.

谢谢,再见。

Customer adviser: Bye.

再见。

 1 2 下一页

分享到

添加到收藏

商务口语排行

吉林彩票快三