英语听力

听力入门英语演讲VOA慢速英语美文听力教程英语新闻名校课程听力节目影视听力英语视频

意大利:骑车里程可以兑换免费啤酒、冰激凌或电影票?

kira86 于2018-11-08发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
意大利以城市为了防止污染,计划对骑自行车出行得人给与奖励。比如兑换到免费得啤酒、冰激凌或电影票。
    小E英语欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

骑自行车.jpg
The city that gives you free beer for cycling

骑自行车就能啤酒免费的城市

Travelling "green" can now earn you free stuff, like beer, ice creams or cinema tickets.

绿色出行现在可以让你赚到免费的东西,像是啤酒,冰激凌或者是电影票。

So how does it work?

所以它是如何运作的?

In the Italian city of Bologna, an anti-pollution scheme is rewarding people who get out of their cars and cycle, walk or take public transport instead.

在意大利城市博洛尼亚,一项防治污染的计划对那些不开车反而骑自行车,步行或者乘坐公共交通运输工具的人进行奖励。

It's called Bella Mossa or "Good Job!".

它叫做“干得好”或者“干得不错!”。

Urban planner Macro Amadori set it up in 2017 to make sustainable travel more appealing.

城市规划师马克罗•阿马多里在2017年建设该项目来使可持续性出行更吸引人。

So first you download the "Better Points" app, log your green journeys, and finally swap your points for rewards.

所以首先你要下载“Better Points”应用,然后记录你的绿色出行行程,最后用你的积分兑换奖励。

For the first time we have been able to involve all people.

我们首次让所有人都能参与进来。

Everybody will have the possibility to change a car trip into a bike trip or into a bus trip and be able to get some discount for his good behavior.

每个人都有可能从汽车出行转为自行车出行或者公交车出行,而且由于自己的良好品行他们能够获得一些折扣。

Over 100 local businesses have signed up to give away discount vouchers,

超过100家企业签约发放折扣券,

and people compete against each other, to see who can earn the most points.

而且人们互相比赛,看谁赚的积分最多。

We decided to try it out, travelling green around the city over a few days.

我们决定试验一番,在城市中绿色出行几天。

I got 200 points for that journey.

那个行程我获得了200积分。

I still need quite a few more to be able to get a cinema ticket.

我仍需要不少积分来获得一张电影票。

The system of point collection is based not on the distance you travel, but on the single trip,

这个积分收集方法并不是以你的出行距离为依据,而是根据你的单次行程数据,

because it's important that even for short trips of 1km, you do it in a sustainable way.

因为以一种可持续性方式出行非常重要,即使是1千米的短行程。

A GPS tracker makes sure people don't cheat and are using the form of transport they say they are.

GPS追踪器确保人们没有作假,确保他们在使用他们所说的交通方式。

The app also shows how much CO2 you saved on each journey.

该应用同样显示出你每个行程减少了多少二氧化碳排放。

You can only log four journeys each day.

你每天只能记录四次行程。

So people have to keep using it over time to win rewards.

所以人们必须一直使用它来赢得奖励。

So that costs me about 3,000 point.

所以那大约花了我3000积分。

Bella Mossa only runs for six months of the year and has been funded by the EU and Bologna's local government.

这个计划只运行了半年时间,并得到欧盟和博洛尼亚当地政府的资助。

So is it making a difference?

所以它有所影响吗?

Last year Bella Mossa recorded 3.7 million kms of sustainable journeys just here in Bologna.

去年仅仅在博洛尼亚这里,该计划就记录有370万千米的可持续性出行行程。

Over 16,000 reward vouchers were claimed.

据称有超过1.6万张奖励券。

And so far, in the first three months of this year 10,000 people have already used it.

而且到目前为止,在今年前三个月早已经有1万人使用了奖励券。

It encourages people to get moving.

那鼓励人们行动起来。

Loads of physical activity is always good for people's wellbeing.

大量体力活动对人们的健康还是有利的。

It's very fun, but we also do it for the rewards,

它很有趣,但我们也是为了奖励那样做的。

so I think more and more discounts woud be better.

所以我觉得有越来越多的折扣会更好。

 1 2 下一页

分享到

添加到收藏

英语新闻排行

吉林彩票快三